CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB37124 4U/Tower Server
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB37124 is designed to provide the perfect blend of high-end performance, storage, and reliability you demand for your business.
Featuring Dual Intel Xeon E5-2620v3 6-Core Processors and 32GB of Fast and Reliable DDR4 ECC Registered memory, the Imperium TSVIIB37124 comes equipped to tackle intensive processes and applications head-on.
Extremely versatile, the Imperium TSVIIB37124 can be oriented vertically as a tower or, using the included rail and handle set, horizontally as a 4U rack-mount system.
Featuring a Dedicated Hardware RAID Controller Card, the Imperium TSVIIB37124 Server provides Rapid Data Access and Redundancy, with 2x 120GB Solid State Drives in a RAID 1 array for the O/S and 4x 2TB Hot-Swappable RAID Edition Drives in a RAID 10 configuration for mass storage.
All this is expertly assembled in a durable chassis with plenty of expansion room and an 800 Watt Redundant power supply.
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB37124 4U/Tower Server provides the power, performance and stability that your business requires.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
Intel Xeon E5 v3 Family Processors
- Expandable and reliable 4U/Mid-Tower Chassis and Supermicro motherboard in an affordable server
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2620 V3 2.40GHz 6-Core Processors to handle tasks from the simple to the complex with ease
- 32GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory provides a fast and reliable workspace
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports and dedicated IPMI Port (w/Virtual Media over LAN and KVM over LAN support)
- Dedicated Hardware RAID Controller Card
- The Dual 120GB Solid State Drives in Raid 1 Array provide rapid boot times and up-time reliability
- Fast and secure storage with the 4x Hot-Swappable 1TB RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 10 array
- Reliable and continuous performace, thanks to the 800 Watt Redundant (1+1) Power Supply
- Able to be used as a 4U Rackmount or Pedestal server, this excellent combination of size, reliability and speed is a perfect fit any business and location
This latest iteration of the popular and proven Intel Xeon E5 family of processors provides:
DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- Up to a 3x Performance Boost
- New Memory Capabilities, Supporting DDR4
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Improved Compute-Intensive Performance
DDR4 is the next evolutionary step in DRAM, delivering higher performance and more robust control features, all while improving energy economy for enterprise and other applications.
800 Watt High-Efficiency Redundant Power Supply
- Efficiency and Redundancy: You can depend on day-in day-out operation thanks to the 800 Watt Redundant Power Supply (1+1).