CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB3124 Tower Server
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB3124 is designed to provide the perfect blend of high-end performance, storage, and reliability you demand for your business. Featuring Dual Intel Xeon E5-2603v3 6-Core Processors and 16GB of Fast and Reliable DDR4 ECC Registered memory, the Imperium TSVIIB3124 comes equipped to tackle intensive processes and applications head-on.
Furthermore, the Imperium TSVIIB3124 Server includes 4x 1TB Hot-Swappable RAID Edition Drives in a RAID 10 configuration. And all this is expertly assembled in a durable chassis with plenty of expansion room and a 500 Watt 80 Plus Bronze Certified power supply.
The CybertronPC Imperium TSVIIB3124 Tower Server provides the power, performance and stability that your business requires.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
Intel Xeon E5 v3 Family Processors
- Expandable and reliable Mid-Tower Chassis and Supermicro motherboard in an affordable server
- 2x Intel Xeon E5-2603 V3 1.60GHz 6-Core Processors to handle tasks from the simple to the complex
- 16GB DDR4 ECC Registered Memory provides a fast and reliable workspace
- 2x Gigabit Ethernet Ports and dedicated IPMI Port (w/Virtual Media over LAN and KVM over LAN support)
- Fast and secure storage with the 4x Hot-Swappable 1TB RAID Edition Hard Drives in a RAID 10 array
- 80 Plus Bronze Certified, 500 Watt Power Supply, for lower operating costs and lower operating temperatures
- Excellent combination of size, reliability and speed for any business
This latest iteration of the popular and proven Intel Xeon E5 family of processors provides:
DDR4 ECC Registered Memory
- Up to a 3x Performance Boost
- New Memory Capabilities, Supporting DDR4
- Increased Energy Efficiency
- Improved Compute-Intensive Performance
DDR4 is the next evolutionary step in DRAM, delivering higher performance and more robust control features, all while improving energy economy for enterprise and other applications.
80 Plus Bronze Certified Power Supply
- Efficiency: You can enjoy a lower cost of operation and waste less energy as system-impairing heat. With a certified minimum efficiency of 85% at a 50% power load, and 82% efficiency at 20% and 100% loads, this supply will serve you well for years and years to come.